Nothing can beat a pleasant and refreshing spray in the working day morning, which can wash away all the stress and do wonders for your body and mind. So choosing the best shower head can be one of the most important things when you focus on the quality of shower in your bathroom. On the other hand, a good shower head saves you time when you have limited time in the morning. Before you just into the market, you need to get as much information as you can. The best way to learn how to choose the right shower head is reading shower head reviews of these products, so you can understand what features and styles you need.
You can find many types of shower heads with various features, of course, not all of which you may need. In case, you’re considering the bathroom remodel or replace a new shower head, you can get some professional advices from the home improvement store. Here, we have listed the main types of shower heads and picked up many top rated shower head reviews.
Wall mounted shower heads
A wall mounted shower head bestows you the ability to enjoy your shower time because of its high performance and cheap price. When you consider choose this kind of shower head, we strongly recommend Speakman Anystream Hotel massage shower head,which comes with an adjustable dial that can be used to adjust the water flow. It features 8 pulsating massage jets and 40 full body sprayers that allow you to customize your shower easily.
Hand held shower heads
I love Hand held shower heads as its flexibility, which allows you wash these hard-to-reach areas on your body. If you’re looking for a shower head for your big family, includes old person or the child, our pick is Ana Bath 5’ Combo Shower System, which has a handheld shower head and a fixed shower head, and enable you to change different model between two of them. Of course, you can be run at the same time.
Rain shower heads
Rain shower heads are popular among homeowners. This type of showers head is designed peculiarly for people who want a realistic shower feeling just like stand in the rain. The common style of this kind of shower head comes with many small holes which make sure the water can steady flow. These designed rain shower heads can be suit for any kinds of bathroom decoration, which features more expensive and sophisticated models and an attractive style. You might love the Velocity S6320 Rainshower Showerhead when you consider to choose this kind of shower head. It has two spray settings and using the middle 30 nozzles. The rainfall feature provides you with all 100 nozzles. Don’t worry the quality of this shower head, it backed with a lifetime warranty.
Many people prefer stylish shower heads to meet bathroom decor. And many great sites provide a cool function that allows you to DIY your bathroom. Now, you can create different bathroom decor with these chic bathroom accessories.
1 Tablespoon flour, for coating the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup + 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
10 Tablespoons (1 and 1/4 stick) unsalted butter, firm and cold
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature*
1 large egg, at room temperature*
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Generously spray a 9-inch springform pan* with cooking spray or grease with butter. Sprinkle the bottom of the pan with 1 Tablespoon of flour and tap out the excess.
2. Whisk the flour, sugar, and salt together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Cut in the butter in very small pieces using a pastry knife or mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of the flour mixture.
3. Mix the baking powder and baking soda into the remaining flour mixture. Add the room temperature buttermilk, egg, and vanilla – you may want to do this with a mixer. The batter is very, very thick. Vigorously mix everything together until the batter is smooth, fluffy, and resembles frosting – about 2 full minutes. Spoon the batter into the prepared springform pan, smoothing the top.
4. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon to the reserved flour mixture. Toss with a fork until well blended. Sprinkle the crumbs over the batter, pressingly lightly so they stick. Bake the cake until the center is firm and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean – 50-58 minutes. Mine took 55 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove the sides of the springform pan and allow cake to cool completely before serving (about 2 hours).
Recipe comes from: americastestkitchen.buysub.com
My review: At first, what attract me to this coffee cake are the bright and pretty colors. I tried this coffee cake in this weekend, it’s so good and the best coffee cake I’ve made for my family. I couldn’t wait 2 hours to cut into it. The difference is I substituted in 1.5 tsps of almond extract, it was amazing! If you would like the make this cake, you must try it!
There are so many ways you can drink coffee, many people like cream and sugar, while others prefer to add butter. New trends are coming around every year! To most people, coffee is consumed everyday, everywhere. It’s one of the most popular drinks around the world, just see the amount of Starbucks locations in the world. 50 percent of Americans get benefit from coffee everyday as it’s amazing for brain and work. Want to find more reasons to smell your first cup of coffee. Here we go!
1. Prevent you from Skin Cancer: Skin cancer is common among women. The data from Nurses’ Health Study and the Health Professionals Follow-up Study show that caffeine can help women prevent skin cancer.
2. Less Stressed: An interesting report from the Seoul National University discovers that the aromas of warm coffee may change the activity of the brain and lower the effects of sleep deprivation.
3. Coffee has been accepted by human more than 1500 years, in some ways, it’s one of the important parts of our daily diet. What attracts me to the coffee most is it makes me feel happy. The study found people drink over 3 cups of coffee have more chance to eliminate fear, despair and depress. It makes you feel good whenever you’re working or finishing your housework.
4. Dr. Chuanhai Cao, who is a neuroscientist at the USF said. “We are not saying that moderate coffee consumption will completely protect people from Alzheimer’s disease. However, we firmly believe that moderate coffee consumption can appreciably reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s or delay its onset.”
5. If you’re a business man, the coffee is a must in the morning. Well, coffee not only keeps you awake, but allows your brain to work more efficient and keeps you sharper. Find more info from CNN .
Did you ever want to create unforgettable and everlasting green memories that those close around you are bound to treasure forever? Every time you grappled with conjuring a meal to impress your family or close friends did you ever ponder over preparing something unique and astounding, something that you hoped would be remembered for creating “all those” good times? You will definitely find a partner in KitchenAid Pro Line. Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender! Look no further! Kitchenain’s blender is one of the most unique additions to your cooking experience. It is especially utilizable in creating those unique, special moments that will be treasured by all around you for quite some time to come. Cooking became an interesting and fascinating experience ever since I began possessing and using the KitchenAid Pro Line. Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender. I have been able to cobble together some amazing food that has been deeply savored by my family.
Have you ever sampled some Indian curry sauce and dreamed of reproducing its unique flavor in your home? Follow this easy recipe to ensure one of the smoothest, creamiest curry sauce that is bound to please the palate of the people closest to you. The unique blend of tomatoes and Indian spices produced with the aid of the KitchenAid stand mixer (Don’t have one? Read stand mixer reviews here and pick up one). Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender recreates this traditional Indian recipe in your home and is bound to be enjoyed by one and all.
Paneer Makhani (Indian cheese and tomato curry sauce):
Tomatoes- ripe, red- 6
Bay leaf seasoning
Cottage cheese- 200 gms
Diary cream- two tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste- 2 tablespoons
Chili powder- 1/2 tablespoon
Garam masala powder- 1/2 tablespoon
1/3 cup dry/crushed fenugreek leaves
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Salt as needed
Sugar/honey to sweeten as needed
Preparation Time-40-45 minutes
1. Rinse the tomatoes. Chop them into small pieces. Use the KitchenAid Pro Line Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender to blend the tomatoes. Use of this blender ensures a smooth, creamy texture that enables easy preparation of the curry sauce. The hand blender seemed especially suited to quickly prepare this sauce and reduced my cooking and simmering time by 20 minutes. I would recommend this blender to get that exact blend of tomatoes which mix just right well with the spices. Since, the most important part of Indian cooking is the right blend of spices and I was pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased by the potential of the KitchenAid Pro Line Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender. It possesses the ability to deliver the near perfect blend of tomatoes that greatly aid the preparation of the curry sauce.
2. Heat a pan, add the butter and bay leaf seasoning. Roast for half a minute on low flame. Then add gram masala and the ginger garlic paste. Allow to cook for a minute on a low flame.
3. Transfer the tomato blend in the pot and saute until the fat accumulates on the sides of the pan. The blending of the tomatoes in the KitchenAid blender accelerated the separation of the fat off the tomatoes really well for me. This process took about twenty minutes on a medium flame. It is well worth the time and ensures a creamy and delicious sauce.
4. Then add water, the crushed fenugreek leaves and salt and cook for 10 more minutes
5. Cut the cottage cheese into cubes and lightly saute in butter and oil. Add the sauteed cottage cheese to the tomato blend and cook for another five minutes
6. Add the diary cream and cook for another two minutes. Add the sugar/honey to reduce the effect of the spices.
6. The traditional Indian tomato curry sauce can be enjoyed with rice or tortillas. It also tastes great as a starter soup.
Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites are best option for afternoon coffee and would be perfect to make for family party. They are easy to make and like little mac and cheese bites. You can prepare quinoa ahead of time. I always make them in a regular size and cook at least 30 minutes.
Yield: 30 to 36 bites
3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
1 1/2 cups water (or vegetable broth or chicken broth)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups broccoli florets, finely diced
1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Crushed red pepper (optional) to taste
1. In a medium sauce pan, cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, eggs, broccoli, onion, garlic, cheese and paprika.
3. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
4. Put a heaping tablespoonful of quinoa mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.
Recipe from Alida’s Kitchen